The KNX actuator is an 8 channel device with high quality independent latching relay for switch, shutter or any other possible mixed applications.
The compact design with 4 units makes it suitable for installation on 35mm mounting rails in the EIB/KNX application.
The connection to the KNX bus is implemented via a bus connection terminal.
The switching relays are particularly suitable for switching ohmic loads and capacitive loads such as LED drivers and inductive loads, as well as motors in shutter or blind applications.
The KAA-8R-10 is powered via the EIB/KNX and therefore does not require an additional power supply.
21 ~ 30VDC
• 8 channel actuator in a compact size
• Suitable for various and mixed applications
• For AX, C-load, capacitive and inductive of loads
• Program via ETS5.0 software
• Manual control via Push button
• Programmable various time and scene function
• 3 years warranty